Béaba's Babycook Solo makes up to 1 100 ml of food in a sleek, patented countertop appliance that steam cooks, blends and reheats/defrost all-in-one, in 15 minutes or less. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers, then simply defrost and reheat right in the Babycook.
Steam cooking locks in vitamins and nutrients, a multi-purpose mixing blade provides just the right texture, the timer has an audible alert to tell you when meals are ready, and all of this with total one-handed operation. This appliance is loaded with features that make any parent a pro in home-made balanced baby food preparation.
It is also possible to collect cooking juices (rich in vitamins and minerals) from the bowl to control the texture of the preparation. Babycook allows you to easily cater for every feeding stage from puree to chunks.
Tip: Also use your Babycook after baby has grown to cook any purees or blend your sauces!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prepare fruits, vegetables, meat or fish from raw to any stage baby and toddler food in less than 15 minutes
- Unique, one-handed operation
- Patented steam heating system
- Descaling indicator
- Large 1100 ml bowl with graduation markings
- Narrow footprint and removable cord for easy storage
- Spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter and recipe booklet included
- Stainless steel water reservoir
- BPA, BPS, BPF, Lead and Phthalate free
- Designed in France
Age of use: 4+ months
Product maintenance: Wash accessories by hand or dish-washer. Clean the device with a soft damp cloth. Do not immerse. Descale using half water / half white vinegar in the tank or Babycook descaler.
Material: BPA, BPS and BPF Free, Bowl: copolyesther, Tank: stainless steel, Cooking Basket: Polypropylene
Weight: 1.71 kg
Size: 240mm (width) * 185mm (depth) * 240mm (height)
Do you have any question about your Babycook? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
And for cooking inspiration, head over to le bébé Chef for our collection of healthy and yummy recipes for baby and the rest of the family!